Páginas

domingo, 16 de setembro de 2012

Between you and me

I can see you everywhere
While we are hugging ourselves
Memories are recorded by your perfume
which is kept in my clothes

You make me believe this life can be easier
By our chats and your opinion
that's very important to me

Knowing you as you are part of my life so far
It's weird to me
But nowadays weird is not talk to you
Our different points of view
Society sometimes are not prepared to our opinion
And it can make us aliens to them
 And I strongly believe in your smile
Because somehow it makes me confident
But not only a pretty face makes you important
Because it would only be a pretty wrapping
You are also smart and it increases the curiosity
You aren't only a beautiful cover,but also an interesting book.

Nenhum comentário: